Saturday, August 15, 2009



We are slowly adjusting to life around the house without Hope and Megan and Philip. I have been dealing with what appears to be asthma for a couple of weeks now which doesn't help matters. Christopher is lonesome without his three buddies and mommy is too tired and out of breath to play games. Poor thing. I can't even make trips into Tampa because when I start getting out of breath and my breathing is off, I tend to get light headed/dizzy and should not be driving in all that traffic. We have been sticking close to home, hunkered down inside with the A/C turned down and the blinds pulled. Not the best way to spend the summer. =[

Taylor arrives on Tuesday so, that will be amazing!! I am trying to rest as much now to hopefully get over the worst of it so that I can venture outdoors while she is here! I know she will want to tackle Busch Gardens and get in some sun at the beach. So, everyone pray that I will be past the worst of this nonsense!!

Hope will be starting field hockey camp this coming week which should be fun for her.

Britany is doing well adjusting to Academy life. I don't get to talk to her very often as she is so busy with school work and of course her new boyfriend. I am so happy that she found someone to help make her time out there more enjoyable. They met during basic training. He is adorable. He is a football player (linebacker) and is from California. She tells me that he is "an angel". I think we can all tell how she feels by the smirk on her face in the picture posted below in a previous post. =] Our main line of communication these days is texting. I can't imagine how people lived before the dawn of texting!

That's it for now I guess!

No comments: