Tuesday, August 18, 2009


So, no more texting or talking with Brit until Parent's Weekend =[ Apparently, her squadron's leadership was a little more relaxed about the phones than the other leaders, but it looks like it caught up to all of them and the cadets had to hand over the phones until Parent's Weekend. Well, thank God for facebook !

Taylor arrives tonight at 8:30 YIPPEE!! I am finally feeling back to normal (mostly) so I am looking forward to some quality time with her while she is down. We are going to meet Rob, Ann-Marie and Cooper for dinner on Thursday! =]

I think I am going to attempt to get Christopher started in some activities like gymnastics and karate. I will take him today to watch a tae kwon do class to see if he is interested and then while Taylor is here, she is going to take him to open gym at Lafleur's to get him aquainted with everyone, etc and see if he will participate. There is also a Chinese School nearby that I would love to get him involved in. He needs to get out and make some lil friends but he is so darn shy around other kids.

No comments: