Friday, August 7, 2009

Update


Things have been crazy and not much time to update my blog! Hope will be here until Tuesday and then I am going to have a little, broken-hearted boy on my hands. I seriously don't know how he is going to do (not to mention her mamma is going to be sad too).

Taylor will be down on the 18th for about 6 days, so that will be a huge help to both of us. Then September 3rd we leave for Colorado for parents weekend!!!!!!!! WOO-HOOO!!!! I cannot wait.

Britany does have her cell phone back but her time is so limited. She does call but for short conversations but I will take what I can get. We do mostly texting. I finally had to change my text mode over to word as I am getting carpal tunnel from texting one letter at a time!

She is doing great. She sounds good. She said she is total muscle these days lol. She found all of her classes without getting lost, although she says her book bag is so heavy and she has to carry it in her hand (i'm picturing a brief case type) and that they have to run to each class, I'm imagining like as a group like when they march. I'm not sure, I am still trying to picture her ironing her uniform every night!

Sometimes she is on facebook and I happen to catch her on there and we chat for a bit which is nice and then we communicate alot through the private facebook email. I would send emails to her yahoo account, but she never checks it! lol.

When she called tonight, we spoke for about 3 minutes; long enough for her to ask me a quick question, let me know she started gym again and had a good practice but she had to run to get to the dining hall before it closed. Like I said, always on the go!

No comments: