Tuesday, June 30, 2009


I received another email from the assistant coach yesterday, which included these pictures of Britany. He informed me that he had spoken with Britany's commander and "he only had great things to say about her". I think it is next weekend that she will get the weekend off to hang out with her "dooley family". This is a sponsor family that she will be spending time with on her weekends off. Each cadet has a sponsor family. Britany's sponsor is Major Martin and his family. Major Martin happens to be the tutor for the gymnastics team as well. He will be traveling with them to competitions. I am told that during her time at his home, she will be expected to lounge around the house, talk on the cell phone, watch television and relax!




On another note: Christopher is starting to feel the effects of not having his sisters around. He informs me multiple times a day "Mommy, I miss Hopey. I miss my big sister". Obviously, I want to start bawling. Poor baby. It breaks my heart. This morning I asked him if he wanted to go to MOSI. "But Hopey is not here. We can go when Hopey gets here". I tried to call her, but no answer. "Did she answer?" he asked. "No. Maybe she is still sleeping" I said. "Let me just go check her room to see if she is here" so off he ran to her empty room. (sniff sniff)

Taylor got a job at GAP for the summer. I am not sure if she will continue to work there after school starts. I imagine she will want to hang on to the job. She will no doubt have to cut back her hours once cheer season starts. She has been under the weather just the same as Brit. Hopefully, she will start feeling better soon!

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

we love all the pics and can't get enough :)