Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back again...


United States Air Force Academy Class of 2013 (NH Cadets)

Well, a quick trip, but so glad I went. I enjoyed meeting the officers who came to the dinner and listening to them speak. I have never been so proud in all my life! I am looking forward to seeing the changes in Britany as she starts this amazing journey.

I am off again to New Hampshire on the 11th for graduation on the 12th. I'm not exactly sure as of now how long I will be staying this time, but I am looking forward to it!

Christopher had a wonderful time seeing his girls again and he loved Auntie Mimi's new kitten! He enjoyed watching the high school boys baseball game as well. Needless to say he was pretty tired yesterday and after being such a good boy on the plane, he had a total melt-down on the ride home from the airport. But he was a trooper the entire visit.

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

Yeah! So glad you had a great time :)