Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back home for now...



Well, we got back from Toronto yesterday and we are heading back again on Thursday! It is going to be a crazy summer! My poor puppy is going to think the Kennel is her new home. But I have to say, it is not really a kennel, but a pet resort! It has a built in, heated, salt water pool built just for dogs. It starts off at 6 inches deep and gradually increases to 30 something inches. Of course, it is an extra fee to have your dog get some "pool time". This last trip, I did put her into "doggy daycare" for part of the time so that she could interact with other dogs. I'm told she loved it. For an extra fee you can also get a private room for your pooch with a toddler bed and 19 inch color t.v. Yes, they watch Animal Planet. So funny.

I have been scouring the Air Force Academy's website for a glimpse of Britany. None yet. I did copy a couple of pictures though just so we can get the feel of what is going on there right now! I am pretty sure she is in Squadron I, but no doubt my little 5 foot tall peanut is lost in that sea of huge cadets!

No comments: