Saturday, June 13, 2009

Greetings From New Hampshire!







Well, it is official...Britany is a graduate of the Franklin High School Class of 2009 exactly 24 years after her mommy was!! I am so very proud of her. I can't believe that I didn't cry. I choked up a couple of times but that was it. I think it hasn't really hit me yet. I think there was just too much commotion last night for anything to really sink in.

She is coming back to Florida with me for just a couple of days to wrap things up with friends and family there before heading to Colorado Springs and her date with destiny at the United States Air Force Academy ;)

I'm hoping to have a nice dinner in Orlando for her and a little sending off party of my own there. She has a lot to do in order to be ready to leave here on the 25th, so she is heading back on the 19th.

As you can see from the picture, Taylor had a hard time last night. She and Britany have been best friends since birth. They have had their ups and downs but have always had each other to lean on. This will not be an easy transition for Tay...

Hope jumped right back into her "old life" when she arrived. Two of her friends (and her dog) came to the airport to greet her and she hasn't stopped since!

Christopher is enjoying his sisters and I am very seriously concerned about how he will adjust to not having Hope with us in Florida. He still doesn't know that she has decided to move back to "Hampshire". Yesterday, Brit had to leave us after breakfast and he wailed for 30 minutes until Taylor showed up. :(

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

great pics.....thanks for posting from NH. I have some great ideas for resturants for our get together!

lahenry said...

Hope is moving back to NH? Good pics of the graduation. I am in Maine and have to wait until I get back home to post Brooke's pictures.

robinbrittagain said...

yeah, hope is moving back. i can't compete with a horse :(