Sunday, January 6, 2008

No Place Like Home


Ahh..I'm back. Whew. What a day! Last night we had a huge Chan family feast. In typical fashion it was a traditional Chinese dinner. There were 25 of us in attendance and the food was never ending. We literally closed the restaurant! Christopher was SUCH a good boy. We were so pleased and proud. He smiled and blew kisses to everyone. Not one hint of a temper! Whew again! He really loves all of the traditional Chinese food. He ate so well up there. I think the cold weather makes him more hungry as well. Anyway. I am BEAT. I will update you all more later! I hope everyone had a great holiday and Rob and Ann-Marie, SO SORRY, that we couldn't be there for Cooper's big day. :(

1 comment:

lahenry said...

Glad to be back home? Sounds like you had a good time. Just wanted to say that for some reason when people left comments on my blog, they weren't showing and I just noticed a whole bunch! I didn't want you to think I was being a snob! :)