Friday, January 25, 2008

Britany's First Meet Of This Season


I just wanted to let everyone know that Britany's first meet of the season is this weekend at St. Michael's College in Vermont. SOOO, everyone PLEASE visualize great scores and calm, cool nerves! Thanks!!! It has been a while since she competed and remember, she took a long time off practice after nationals...like six months!! But, Tony tells me that she is doing great. I am so excited that Nationals is in Kissimee, Florida this year! YEAH!! UNH sent me an email today. They want to watch her practice sometime. We are still hoping for the Air Force Academy but will keep all options on the table!

I also wanted to fill you in on Taylor and Hope...Hope had an EXCELLENT basketball game last night I'm told. She said "The Secret really works Mommy!". Heather videotaped her previous game and I hope to have it soon. When I do, I will post it here. (Hopefully)

Taylor had a great weekend at work last weekend. She made herself $93.00. She also used The Secret to visualize great tips and satisfied customers. She was so excited to tell me how well the secret worked for her last weekend. For all of my friends in NH, stop in and see her at Mr. D's on the weekend shift!

MAKE IT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!
:-}

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

i am so happy all the girls are doing so great! wonderful thoughts heading all their way this weekend and always.

let us know the results of the meet, that girl shines under pressure :)

can't wait until Kissimmee!

robinbrittagain said...

i am going to start a blog for britany as a way to communicate with colleges for the recruiting process. when i am finished, i will post it on my blog. i want to put pictures and videos for the coaches to view.