Monday, January 7, 2008

Back To Reality



Well, the luggage is almost all put away. One more to unpack.

Christopher got back to his normal routine today; Gymboree Music class this morning with Miss Monica. He was so happy to see her. He was so happy to be back at Gymboree, you would have thought he was at Disney World!

We stopped and picked up Nana and she joined us. Afterward, we stayed and visited at her house so that Christopher could play with Zoe. Yes, things are settling back into "normal". As normal as they can be. I miss my girls. I wish that we could all live together in one big house and be happy.

I know, I know...I have to stay positive! I'm trying!!

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

Great pics...glad to hear you had a good time :)

Feb break is around the corner so hang on!

Christopher looks like he is getting so tall. He must be growing like a weed.

Ann-Marie