Thursday, April 9, 2009


Yesterday, I went to Build-A-Bear and made Easter Bunnies for the girls and an Easter Bear for Christopher. He couldn't wait to name it. Guess what he named it? "Vicka". That is the name of his little imaginary friend. Isn't that cute? I made a little recording to go inside each one that says "Happy Easter! I love you very much!" He pressed the button inside his bear so much the rest of the day, I thought it would wear out.

I took him to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. He loves that place and always eats well when we go there. So, I was at the salad bar preparing both our plates, and while up on his tip-toes looking at the tray, he announced "I'm such a lucky boy!" He ate every last bite of his mac and cheese, baked potato, tomatoes, a little pasta and his entire bowl of vanilla "Familla" ice cream.

I'm still on a roll with my exercise bike. I am so proud of myself. I am going to say it here so hopefully that will help keep me honest...I have been riding it for 6 miles every day for the last two weeks. Yesterday, I weighed myself and I've lost 5 pounds. Thank you Jesus!

Hope is doing well at school. It is so nice to pull into the school parking lot at the end of the school day and see her playing dodge ball with the other kids. At this school, she actually still gets to BE a kid!

Britany graduates June 12th...I will be the one with the extra large box of tissues, making an utter fool of myself, sobbing.

I'm not sure exactly what Taylor will be doing this summer, although I do hope it includes some time down here with her mama!

1 comment:

lahenry said...

I wish I could lose 5 pounds!!