Wednesday, April 22, 2009


(Christopher showing off his new spring clothes and a fresh haircut!)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I seem to be having some kind of trouble with my yahoo account right now. I guess people are receiving a message saying that I'm temporarily down or don't have an account or something like that. Then, when I try to respond to an email, I get an ERROR 14 message and can't respond. I have contacted yahoo and they sent me an email saying they are working on it. Weird. Maybe it's punishment for not downloading the newer version. I just like my good old simple version thank you very much.

I am gearing up for a visit from Taylor, Charmaine and Tyler next week! Yippie! They are arriving at Rob and Ann-Marie's on Sunday evening. Taylor will come over here for a couple of days so that Hope doesn't have to miss the entire week of school. We will then drive over and spend Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with Rob and Ann-Marie. Both Ann-Marie and I will have plenty of pictures to post so look out!

I am happy to report that as of this morning, I have lost a total of eight pounds! Yippie again!!! I have bumped my six mile bike ride daily up to seven miles. The hard part will be sticking to it with the upcoming trips that I have planned. Next week will be the first test, after that I'm headed to Toronto for 10 days and then to NH for graduation. So, send all your positive thoughts out to me and I will succeed!!!!

I would love for everyone to watch this video on youtube. I wanted to post it here, but the embed has been disabled. When I first watched it, it had already been viewed by over 11 million people after only about one week from it's original air date on British television. In the last week or so, it has jumped to over 39 million. You may have already seen it. It is from Britain's Got Talent and it gave me goosebumps and made me cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

he is getting so big! can't wait to see you :)