Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another Twist...


Well...now it looks like Britany has decided to give the Air Force Academy a try...I have to say, I cried and cried when I first heard this. I was actually even a teeny bit angry at first too. The coaches at the Air Force have worked their magic with her I guess.

After speaking with her at more length, I can see her point. If she goes there and hates it, she can transfer to UCF (as long as it's in her first two years, after that, the AF owns her butt for about 7 years). On the other hand, if she starts at UCF she cannot transfer into the Air Force Academy.

So, now instead of moving closer to me, she is actually moving further away..to another time zone even.

*Sigh*. I know all the clichés, but nothing has prepared me for this feeling of letting go of your kids and letting them fly away on their own. It sucks.

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

wow..things change by the minute! i was going to call you later to discuss June..not sure when you are going and when we should go up.

talk to you soon and hang in there xooxox