Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"I Go To Hampshire Mama! See Da Goyals!"


Christopher and I are "on the road again" this Friday! We are heading to "Hampshire to see da goyals". Christopher is already packed. He had to pack a couple of days ago. We were on our way home from Wal*Mart when he started having a mini-meltdown. "I go to Hampshire Mama! I see da goyals. I miss dem!" So, of course I told him that we were going to Hampshire in five days, which meant absolutely nothing to him. "NO! Go dat way" and he began to point in the opposite direction that I was driving. Anyone who has attempted logic on a toddler knows exactly what happened next. Anyway, finally, I decided to try another method so that I could hear myself think on the way home. I said "we haven't packed our suitcase yet. We need to pack first". So, obviously, the second we got in the door, he was headed upstairs to pack his suitcase. After attempting to get all of his warmer clothes into his little suitcase, he said "Mama, I need big suitcase!" Needless to say, the packed suitcase has been sitting by the front door ever since!

I will be in NH from September 26th through October 5th. So, there will be no posts during that time!




Here are a couple pictures from our latest trip to Busch Gardens.

No comments: