Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home Again, Home Again!


What a trip. It started off badly; when at Toronto airport, Colin grabbed my luggage without realizing that it was partially unzipped, and one of my hair care products had not been screwed back together properly after inspection and it was spilling all over the place. Things only got worse when we got to our destination and I realized that many items were missing; from my speciality coffee to my cell phone charger and camera battery charger!!! ARRRRRRR. But the weather was just beautiful. It was a little stressful at times...travelling with a toddler...but he handled himself quite well for the most part, throughout the many family dinners at crowded restaurants (even falling asleep in his high chair at one such event!) He has really come out of his shell and was quite entertaining! Home at last. Time to RELAX!! Check out the slideshow above and the video below!!!!

No comments: