Thursday, September 4, 2008

Greetings From Toronto!



We are having a great time in Toronto. The weather has been great. Unfortunately, I expected it to be a little cooler than it has been and I actually found myself in Walmart yesterday buying shorts and flip-flops...CRAZY huh? When I think about how many I have at home and I didn't bring any! Another lesson learned I guess!

Colin gave me some great news yesterday...he has a conference in Vermont the last week of September so, I am going to visit the girls and HOPEFULLY, drag him over to NH for at least a day!! YAY!

I will write more when I get back and, of course, share some pictures. We took Christopher to the Metro Zoo yesterday and had a great time. We got some really great pictures and we saw the most amazing grizzly bear. Yikes. He was HUGE!!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

robinbrittagain said...

wow~ i just noticed how many times i said "great" LOL ;)

AnnMarie said...

have a "great" trip :)