Monday, October 6, 2008

The Accidental Tourist!

I never would have thought I'd see the day where I would become a tourist in New Hampshire! I was officially a "leaf peeper". An "accidental tourist"! Yep, that was me standing in the middle of Main Street in Franklin, snapping pictures!

I had a wonderful visit in New Hampshire this past week. It was so nice to see my "goyals" again. Christopher was in his glory. Bonnie Walshaw and her boyfriend Bert, opened up their home to us and treated us like royalty! Thanks so much you two! You are angels!

Sarah came over to Bonnie's on Wednesday and the three of us had a gab fest! It was nice getting caught up on all the gossip!

Hope is quite a good little field hockey player! She is aggressive and not a bit afraid of getting in there for the ball! Keep up the good work Hopey!

After missing all last season, I finally got to see Taylor cheering! She is so adorable. I was disappointed that I didn't get an opportunity to watch Britany doing her "nastics" (as Christopher says), but she was busy preparing for the SAT's and didn't go to gym. Oh, yeah...did I mention that she is the Senior class Homecoming Queen candidate? =)

Lisa Henry ~ sorry, I didn't get back to you! Every time, I thought of calling you back, I'd look down at my phone and it said "looking for service" ! I hope Nicole had a great birthday and you had fun at the fair. Maybe next time...

Colin really enjoyed his conference in Vermont. It was the perfect time to schedule a conference there. He said the scenery was beautiful. He had a relaxing, scenic drive over to New Hampshire and I took him on a quick tour of Danbury, Hill and Franklin! We had a nice dinner with Charmaine, April,Steve and the kids. (Hopey was the only one missing as she was camping with her horse!)

Christopher is happy to be back home, as evidenced by the mess in his toy room! I think he had to take every single toy out and get reacquainted! We are hoping to get to Busch Gardens today...I NEED the exercise for sure. I ate anything and everything while on my "vacation". Time to pay the piper I guess!

Now, I guess I'll see my "goyals" again for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

lahenry said...

Robin, I have just now had a chance to look at your blog. Your pictures are fabulous! Yes, hopefully next time we can get together. We had a great time at the fair, and I need to get some pictures on my blog as well!