Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank God It's Friday!

So, I just purchased my plane ticket to New Hampshire for June 23rd, BUT, I have no idea where I'm staying while I'm up there! Talk about a leap of faith huh? Oh well. I haven't seen my girls since February break and I still have another entire month to go!

I am posting some pictures from Prom. As usual, Britany and Taylor were gorgeous! I am obviously very proud of them! They had the time of their lives. The prom itself was held at Wolfboro Inn and then afterward everyone went to the local movie theater (Smitty's) where the Senior Class had rented it out for the entire night. The guests had the choice of two movies to watch while other theaters were turned into a dance club (complete with disco balls), the other had tables of free food, and lastly one theater was home to a comedy troupe that was hypnotizing people. I am still waiting for more pictures. The girls all went to a friends house where all the parents got together and took pictures. So, they are still trickling in! Of course, if I had been there, I probably would already have 200 pictures downloaded and a slideshow going. :-)

Hope is doing well with softball. She was very excited to have gotten a hit that got her to first base. She is riding her horse a lot and going camping soon. Hopefully, I will have some softball pictures someday!

Everyone enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!!

1 comment:

lahenry said...

They look really beautiful! Looks like they had a great time.