Friday, May 30, 2008

Splish Splash...


Somebody FINALLY went in the water! It was soooo beautiful too. If I had someone there to watch him for me, I would have totally gone out further and taken a nice dip. I do not swim in cold water, so you know this water had to be nice. It's not actually warm yet, like it gets in the middle of the summer (you know when it feels like bath water)but it was just right.

I have been taking him to Busch Gardens alot lately and he has starting walking around in the wading pool in The Land of Dragons, so I think that has helped him overcome some of his fear. Oh, yes, Busch Gardens...did I mention that he has been going to Busch Gardens so much now that he finds our park near home too boring. We are there for about 15 minutes and he says "Yet's go Mama" and just starts walking toward the van. It's like "Where are the tigers and lions? Where is my hippa-tonnis?"

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

so cute!

lahenry said...

Robin he is getting so tall! Lucky kid to have
Bush Gardens as his private playground :)

robinbrittagain said...

Hey Lisa!
He is getting tall isn't he?!! Yeah, Florida residents can pay once and then get in all year for the price of that one admission. It is so awesome! Pay once, play all year is the slogan I think! We upgraded a tiny amount so parking is free too. It's great! Too bad Disney didn't offer something similar! =)