Saturday, May 17, 2008

Christopher 's Travels...




Well, we just got back from another trip to Toronto. I was SOOO proud of my lil' man! He was utterly amazing. Both flights; there and back again, not one fuss. He sat in his own seat with his seatbelt on the entire flight. His new favorite thing to do is play with these little action figurines. He will play with them for hours. I have a large plastic container with a lid and I bring them wherever I go. At the restaurant, he sets them all up on the table and just arranges them.

He was playful and outgoing with Colin's family, much to their delight. He ate so well too.

It was just a great time! Now, I'm hoping to get to NH for a week next month!!

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

so cute. i just asked your mom this weekend how he did in his own seat. so glad he is a little world traveler.