Monday, December 3, 2007

Countdown To Christmas!



So, has everyone finished their Christmas shopping? I think I'm close. I am extra early this year, because for me Christmas starts this coming weekend! Yep, I'm "on the road again..." I'm heading to NH for Christmas with the Calley girls! My girls! I can't wait. True to form, I will also be squeezing in two birthday celebrations while I'm there! Britany will be 17 on December 14th and my little man turns 2 on December 19th! Wow. That's all I can say. "Wow". Any-who, here we go again. Then, I'm off to Toronto to celebrate with Colin's side of the family. After that, I, hopefully, will be able to stay put for quite some time. The girls are coming down here for February vacation. Well, stay tuned! I'm sure I will have 200 pictures to download when I get home and I'll be sharing them here! Merry Christmas To All!!

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

I can't wait to see all the pics when you get back! Merry Ho Ho and have fun...love the video :)