Thursday, September 17, 2009

Time to hit the road again!


I'm off to New Hampshire on Sunday the 20th. I will be heading back home on Charmaine's birthday; the 27th, however, we will celebrate her big day before I leave. I am looking forward to spending time with my girls, friends and family as well as hopefully seeing some fall foliage and maybe even taking Christopher apple picking. We'll see!

We are looking forward to Cooper's party on Saturday! Woo-hoo!!! Hopefully, by the time I get back home on Saturday, Colin will have a new mini-van parked in the garage! Yes, the time has come to put my van out to pasture...we decided that the $2,500 in repairs needed on the old Plymouth would be better spent toward a new van.. ya think???? =)

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

yeah a new van!! can't wait to see you :)