Monday, September 28, 2009


Another great trip to New Hampshire! The weather was beautiful! It was nice to see everyone again, celebrate Charmaine's birthday..(twice; once with April and the kids with a cook-out and once at Applebee's) and spend time with my girls. My computer is getting too slow to keep up with all of these pictures! I have been at this for far too long today! I did manage to get quite a few up on facebook though. I gave up on the slideshow =(

What a great time...I miss my family!!!!

I will try to add some more here and there, but right now I have a little boy and a puppy who want to go outside!!! (Not to mention, grocery shopping and unpacking!)

xoxoxo


1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

looks like a great week :) the fall weather looked divine..it's so hot here still. hope is getting so tall and grown up.