Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Parent's Weekend 2009






Wow! What a great time! I did learn that the next time I go out there, I have to pack more lightly! Not so much fun dragging big suitcases, a car seat and stroller while keeping an eye on a busy three year old! However, all of the stress was well worth it! I was so proud to be the mother of an amazing Cadet!! The campus is beautiful and HUGE. Her coaches could not say enough wonderful things about her; including the statement from the head coach that he is confident she will be All American! The football game was super fun! (Despite the nasty sunburn on the back of my neck) It is late and I am soooo tired. I will try to post more tomorrow.

2 comments:

lahenry said...

Britany looks really good!

AnnMarie said...

love the pics :) so glad you had such a great time xoxox