Thursday, December 18, 2008

Going To "Hampshire" To See Da "Goyals" !



The first thing Christopher said when he woke up this morning was "NOW, can we go to Hampshire and see Da Goyals??" He started packing his bag. He is so funny. He isn't the only one who is excited! I am a little anxious about going to Toronto for New Year's though. He and I will be flying to Toronto from Manchester on the 29th. What makes me anxious is the fact that he decided to hold on to all of his "terrible two behavior" and pulled it out of his hat three weeks before turning three! Yikes. He has just been a handful these last few weeks. Last night, he was having such a tempter tantrum that I just packed him up in the van and drove to daddy's office. We walked in the door and I said "I need help!" Poor Colin looked scared! lol I don't care one bit if he acts up in front of my family. We have tons of kids in my family and everyone had been there, done that and has the T-Shirt. But, when I go to Toronto, not so much. When Christopher starts acting up in front of Colin's family, I literally break out into a sweat. And I know that most of his behavior is OUR fault for pushing him beyond his limits; late dinners in noisy, crowded restaurants and strangers coming up to him expecting to be greeted with open arms. It is very stressful. SO, I am praying for a very low key visit there. Obviously, I won't be posting until I return, which will be January 3rd! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR! GOD BLESS XOXO

No comments: