Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday 2008


Happy Easter! Today was a relaxing day. We didn't wake up in time for church, however, I still put on my new "Easter Dress" and went out for breakfast with my two guys. (Breakfast at 12 noon!) We have this little diner we love to go to and they serve breakfast all day. Christopher flirts with a couple of the cute waitresses there. He is turning into the restaurant mascot.

Nana and Papa came over for the traditional ham dinner and we relaxed, chatted and ate while listening to a beautiful CD that Colin got me for my birthday. It's a collection of romantic opera songs. Then Dr. Chan headed to the hospital(s) for rounds and Christopher went down for a nap.

Ho-Hum...Another Holiday came and went....

5 comments:

lahenry said...

Pretty dress! It was quite chilly here yesterday so nothing sleeveless for us!!

robinbrittagain said...

Thanks! My mother and I bought the girls some cute sun dresses last week and we were saying "too bad we can't get them to NH in time for Easter". Then we thought about it and said "They couldn't wear them now anyway!" You guys will probably have some "wicked" mud this year huh?

AnnMarie said...

sounds like a nice day :) i hear you booked the girls flights too this weekend for may...yippe!

robinbrittagain said...

YES, I did! It looks like we may be camping at Ft. Wilderness and going to The Magic Kingdom one day as well! I need to talk to you about maybe you and Rob picking them up Wednesday in Orlando and having them stay with you Wednesday night and meeting us at Disney on Thursday....

AnnMarie said...

wonderful...just let us know!