Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beautiful Day


Today was such a gorgeous day. The weather was absolutely perfect! The icing on the cake was that my honey got to spend the day with us. So, so nice. We went to Clearwater Beach and just walked around enjoying the day. This nice family from Indiana asked us to take their picture, in turn, they offered to take ours! The only downer of the day was when Bayflight had to come airlift someone to Bayfront Medical Center. We later heard people talking about a drunk college boy who dove off the peer into two feet of water head first. It didn't sound good. My heart sunk for his parents back home in the heartland getting that phone call on a Sunday afternoon. Terrible.

On the other hand, I just got news from Britany today that she received a letter inviting her to join The National Honor Society! Yeah Britany!!

3 comments:

lahenry said...

I think you are rubbing it in about the gorgeous weather, you wouldn't do that would you? :)
I was in my winter coat yesterday. :(

robinbrittagain said...

Ugh. I'm sorry... The other night, Colin and I took Christopher to the movies at around 7pm. As we were walking into the theater, I said "Ahh. I just love this, but I feel bad for everyone up North. We are walking into a movie at 7pm in shorts and flip flops and they are FREEZING..."

AnnMarie said...

i LOVE this time of year, the weather is the best. looks like a great day.

yeah Brit!