Friday, February 29, 2008

Catching Up!


SeeqPod - Playable Search

Just a quick note to say that I am spending most of my time these days catching up with my girlies! We are taking LOTS of pictures! Thanks Ann-Marie for the information about Picnik.com! We have been having so much fun with our pictures using that site. I took the pictures to the right here and played around with them on Picnik!

The weather is finally getting nice. It's been chilly (50's/60's) Monday is going to be 82 degrees! I hope to hit the beach with them tomorrow (76) and Monday!

Christopher is going to be LOST without them. He won't let them sit down for one minute! He has them playing "ball-ball" all day and night. He says "Tee-Tah UP! Hopey UP!" Hopefully, this weekend Brit will get more one on one time with him! We are celebrating Hope's birthday and my birthday tomorrow night!!

I want to thank everyone for my birthday cards, emails and phone calls! They really made my day!! :-)

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

pics are great :) That site is addicting...you did a great job with it!

Have a great time!