Friday, November 13, 2009

My Montage 11/12/09 at OneTrueMedia.com

As Christopher's fourth birthday fast approaches, I thought it would be a good idea to start getting him involved in some activities again such as Art class at Gymboree. When I scheduled the preview class by phone, I was not told that it was a drop off class, so I was not prepared to leave him, nor had I attempted to prepare him that I might leave. I thought I would give it a try. I told him just to "try it" and if he didn't like it, we wouldn't do it again. I told him that I would watch him from the window and that he could see me. He was fine - until the teacher closed the door! Then, it was the saddest thing I have ever witnessed. With his elbows on the table, he placed his chin in the palms of his hands, squinted his eyes and cried this sad little cry. He was devastated. He just looked so helpless and sad. He was rubbing his fingers into his eyeballs and I said to myself "That's enough of this. It is not worth it and I am NOT ready for this".. I rescued him and we headed to the mall. I am just not ready to let go of my baby yet...

When I got home, I started working on this video as I poured over the thousands of photographs uploaded to my computer. I think I will have this made into a DVD and give it to Daddy for Christmas.

Warning: It is a long video...approx 20 minutes...

1 comment:

lahenry said...

What a nice montage of pictures!