Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jack's Valley







Isn't it great to see her smiling?

(EDIT)**I actually just got a text from Brit's coach who saw her today out at Jack's Valley and commented on how she was "all smiles". In fact, he spoke to her Cadre who informed him that his/her only complaint with Britany was that she smiles too much! Her coach watched her support the other girls while they were doing push-ups and directing them what to do. Sounds like she is doing great. She is definitely number one in her squadron as the average female can only do three chin-ups and she does 14 (last I heard) and she told me that she can do 72 push-ups when she called me on Doolie Day...***

Well, I'm off to Toronto again for six days. I found these few pictures just now. I am so frustrated with the webguy's site though as I cannot seem to save these pictures to a normal size. It saves them all to a postage stamp size picture. So, what I do is open the picture and then take a picture of it with my camera (flash off) and it seems to work. At least I get the shot before it is gone. He adds so many pictures daily that it is tough to find one again after a few days. So, Ann-Marie, while I'm gone, if you guys spot a picture of Brit and can't save it normal sized, try taking a picture of it with your camera/flash off. Some days I don't have access to a computer and worry about missing a glimpse of my daughter.

Everyone else is doing fine. I never hear from Hopey anymore. I have to remind her that she has a mommy. :( She is the social Queen! lol She will be down here for a visit July 22 - July 30. We hope to make it to Sea World. Taylor asked for the first week of August off and maybe we can join Nana at Disney for her birthday. We'll see!

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

taking a pic of the screen is a great idea..i can do that :) we have Pop's service tomorrow so things will be crazy for a few days but then I'll have all my time back to myself and will be on the web hunting :)

have a safe trip! xoxox