Friday, May 15, 2009

NH bound..




So, I'm heading to NH for three days: June 3, 4 and 5th; coming home then heading back on the 11th for graduation on the 12th! Whew! Hope is still in school until the 10th, so I don't want to leave her down here until the 10th, etc. I am going to NH the 3-5 because Britany and I have been invited to a dinner hosted by the Air Force Academy's Parent Association in honor of the NH cadets. I cannot miss this since it is not very likely that I will be able to make any trips to the Academy for Parent's weekends at least for awhile. I am looking forward to meeting some of her fellow cadets and meeting the guest speakers from the Academy and hearing first hand about what to expect from her experience there.

Then, back up for the graduation on the 12th. I hope I bring enough Kleenex!

No comments: