Thursday, May 14, 2009

Home...


We had a nice visit in Toronto. It was a bit chilly though. There were a few nice days, but the majority was chilly; some were downright freezing! We had some rain and cloudy days as well. Now, it seems so HOT here to me! I've been turning the AC down more often than I usually do.

You know, I actually missed the puppy. I didn't think that I would. She hasn't been with us for a really long time. But anyway, I missed her and felt soooo guilty for leaving her in a kennel. She seems to be adjusting fine to being back home and seemed happy to see me when I picked her up.

Christopher had a great time, but he was happy to see his Hopey again. It is a good thing she is here or he may have been sad going from all of the attention and activities in Toronto to just he and I in a quiet house again.

It looks like I have a busy schedule coming up in June. Britany wants me to accompany her to a dinner hosted by the Air Force Academy Parents Association in NH on June 4th and then graduation is June 12th. Patrick will be graduating from 8th grade sometime in June as well.

Maybe I shouldn't bother to unpack!

No comments: