Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank God It's Friday!


Thanks for the great potty-training ideas! Keep them coming and I will keep you all updated with our progress. I do have to tell you something funny though. A couple of days ago, I said to him "Okay, time to go potty" and his response? He shook his head slowly with a slight chuckle and a smile and said "Mommy....I don't have time for dat" as if to say "What are you thinking silly woman?" LOL

Hope is adjusting well to her new school; already made a few friends. (no surprise there) An old friend of hers from her first school over here, St. Cecelia's invited her to a dance tonight (I think it's a dance) it's at a Rec Center and it's called Freaky Friday or something like that.

Britany and Taylor are doing well, although Britany does have a serious case of "senior-itis". I think I've gotten 100 new grey hairs in the last few days alone.

No comments: