Monday, February 9, 2009

Disney!



Disney, 75 degrees and Sunny....need I say more??? To think, I almost didn't go! Colin hasn't been feeling great for a few days, so I told him to just stay home and rest this weekend. As I was packing Friday night, I started noticing that my stomach felt a little funky. It wasn't until I actually laid down in bed that I thought "geez, I really don't feel that great". Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat, headache, ear ache and tummy ache. UGH! NOOOO. I hemmed and hawed (are those really words?) but finally decided to give it a try. After taking two ALEVE tablets at the restaurant, I was ready to go! Christopher was perfect the entire ride over there. I stopped and got him a shake before getting on I-4 and he just sipped his shake, looked out the window and chatted with me the entire ride. Couldn't have done THAT a year ago. Needless to say after a full day of Magic, he slept soundly all the way home. Ahhh. Perfect ending to a perfect day...Maybe it's time for season passes....hmmm...

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

thanks for joining us. do you have any pics of us you can email or share with me :)

Thanks!