Friday, February 6, 2009

Congrats To Britany!


I have to say "Congratulations" to Britany on her acceptence to The University of Central Florida! Although this is supposed to be her "back up plan" for the Air Force Academy, obviously, I'm rooting for this one! She also received an email from Cirque Du Soleil. It said that based on her application and video, they were pleased to inform her that they would be contacting her for an audition. I would be much happier to know that she was attending UCF, in beautiful, sunny Orlando and getting paid to do gymnastics while having fun performing for Cirque in Downtown Disney! Her dad is really putting on the pressure for the Air Force Academy ~ so, I don't know what is going to happen. Stay tuned....



On another note - Last night Colin told me that he prefers bangs...back to the drawing board!

I am looking forward to Disney this weekend for Rob's 40th birthday! Of course I don't need an excuse to go to Disney!

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

see you tomorrow :) Go Knights!

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

I vote for the Knights too! Neighhhhhhh!! As an alumni, I highly recommend it...and AM and I could keep an eye on her (don't tell her though!!) :)

see you all tomorrow!!

lahenry said...

Way to go Britany! That is awesome. Congrats!