Thursday, November 6, 2008

Insert Snazzy Title Here...


I have officially "caught" the virus that little man Chan started last week. Ugh. I hate being cooped up in the house. I may drag Christopher and myself to the mall today in order to buy him a new movie so that he will let me rest. We'll see.

Taylor got her license yesterday! Crazy. I CANNOT believe that I now have TWO children driving. She is out car shopping with her dad today ~ that lucky duck.

She gave me a little scare last night. Britany called me very concerned as the coach was driving Taylor to the emergency room.. (way too many flashbacks from gymnastics) fortunately, it was just a sprained wrist.

I am so looking forward to their visit for Thanksgiving and our family trip to Disney with Rob, Ann-Marie, Cooper, Charmaine, Tyler and Nana & Papa! It should be a great time and I'm sure to get a billion pictures!! The only thing that could make it better would be if April and her family could come down too...

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

we are exited too and can't believe Taylor is driving! slow down! before you know it we'll be at Hope's high school graduation and all I will see is that little 8 year old I first met and told me "i love you" on our first meeting!

robinbrittagain said...

i know, i know! don't remind me! jeff bought taylor a car.. a jeep liberty..something else for me to wake up in the middle of the night worrying about! britany just flew to colorado by herself (changing planes and everything) then staying at the hotel all by herself "like a big girl" as she put it!

AnnMarie said...

yeah, rob told me about Brit on her own...sounds like she'll have a full schedule too.

a jeep liberty is really nice! i remember when I wanted one of those! they are very safe from what i remember about them.

oh...and re-reading my comment, we are EXICTED, not exited! LOL..that's what I get for typing with a kid hanging on my leg!