Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos
I am leaving this afternoon for Orlando to meet my "goyals" (as Christopher calls them) !! They are driving down with my sister Charmaine and nephew Tyler. Actually, Britany and Taylor are following her in Britany's car because Taylor simply could not LIVE without her boyfriend Jamie for the week! Ahh, young love.... That whole story was a lot of drama....trying to figure out how we were going to get everyone down here. Whew. I'm just glad they are coming! We are going to Disney on Wednesday. Rob, Ann-Marie and Cooper are coming...YEAH!!! We are planning on going over to the church were Nana and Papa were married more than 40 years ago to have a little reunion of sorts. I'm looking forward to getting some group shots of all of us together. (Hmmm.Christmas card idea!) Christopher packed his little suitcase last night and dragged it downstairs to the front door. He then ran in circles around the couch with his Mickey Mouse ears on! He doesn't know that Daddy won't be joining us yet.. =( Daddy is going to Toronto. If Colin could come, that would be the icing on the cake... I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. I miss the big family get-togethers....all of the birthday parties, Holidays, cook-outs, etc. This will be so great! I won't be blogging again until I get back either Friday or Saturday. So, HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

No comments: