Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Family, My Treasures!

Hi Everyone!

I started this blog as a way to share some of my thoughts and memories with friends and family near and far. (I guess it is a lot easier than 10 picture attachments in an email!)

This past August, I sent my three beautiful girls to live with their father. To make a very long and complicated story short, I was very unhappy with the public school system where I am. With one child starting middle school, one starting high school and one preparing for college, I felt they would be safer and do better in a small town with the friends they made when they were younger.

It has not been easy. I miss them terribly and my heart aches. There are good days and bad days. They are honor roll students, cheerleaders and equestrians! They are doing well, but it is definitely heart breaking not to share in the day-to-day activities; especially considering that I was a stay-at-home mom for 10 years.

I have also been blessed with a new baby boy. Although, as he is approaching his second birthday, I am forced to admit that he is not so much a baby anymore! What makes all of this even harder is the love that his sister's feel for him and how he delights in their company. I can only hope and pray that I made the right decision and that everyone will see their fondest dreams come true in the end.

My Family is my treasure. I love you all.

~Robin~

No comments: