Saturday, March 13, 2010

USAFA Vs. University of Alaska March 2010

It was so amazing to get to watch Britany compete as a college gymnast. This was the first time that I got to see her in action. I watched her online via the University's website. Modern technology is great! She looked awesome and I am just so proud of her! As you can see from the stats she placed 2nd in the All-Around. I am pretty sure she placed 1st on bars even with the fall. Because her start value is so high (10.0) the fall didn't hurt her score too much. =) It was so nice to be able to see her face. I miss her very much and this was as good as it gets without being able to fly to Alaska to watch in person! Love you Brit xoxo

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

love it :) nice job videoing it...and she ROCKED!

lahenry said...

awesome! she looks so much like you Robin!!