Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Very Happy Holiday 2009

Another holiday season has come and gone..funny how they pass so quickly..anyway, I am home now at last. All of the luggage has been unloaded and my house is a complete disaster!

My dog did in fact recognize us when we picked her up at the puppy hotel, however, she is in desperate need of grooming! When I first saw her, I realized that I am not the only one who gained a few holiday pounds! She looks great though, except for the grooming that she needs.. Another errand to run *sigh*

All this extra work is well worth the wonderful, amazing, and very special Christmas that I shared with my beautiful family! I am looking forward to accomplishing ALL of my resolutions for the new year!! XOXOXO

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

nice :)

AnnMarie said...

love the new blog look :)

robinbrittagain said...

thanks! just wanted something peppy and new for the new year that i won't need to change for awhile lol...