Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer


Wow. Everyday is a learning experience for a parent! I never put a collage on my Facebook for Taylor on her birthday as I did for Britany (previous post). I thought about it, but Taylor is extremely picky about which pictures she considers flattering and is very particular about me not posting anything that she would deem "embarrassing".

Of course, though, yesterday she saw Britany's birthday collage and wondered why I had not done the same for her. So, I have sent her this collage via email hoping she will "approve" it for Facebook. I will post it here, because I am fairly certain that none of her more than 500 FB friends visit my blog. I do feel terrible however, because I was certain that I had posted a Happy Birthday wish to her here on my blog. After careful review of my previous posts, I do not see one.

In my defense, however, her birthday was sandwiched between back to back to back trips between Toronto, Arizona and New Hampshire. I can remember those few weeks not knowing if I was coming or going. I did get her a cake and gifts when I was visiting NH in October, but alas, I have slipped with my blogging duties. So, Taylor, my love, my precious ~ here is your collage. Do NOT flip out on me if you don't like any of the pictures. I did my best to recollect your previous reactions to these and I think I'm good. Here's hoping!! I love you MADLY forever!!!!!