Thursday, October 15, 2009

Canadian Thanksgiving 2009








Another trip has come and gone! I am getting so busy with my travels that I have been neglecting my blog. But anyway..

We had a great trip. Christopher is such a good trooper with traveling now. He is a pro!

/>




I enjoyed the break from all of the oppresive Florida heat; we even had a bit of snow on Sunday. Our Thanksgiving Day dinner was very relaxing in a small town about 2 hours from Toronto. The food was all toooooo yummy! Time to hit the bike again!

I am looking forward to Halloween (and Taylor's birthday) when I head to New Hampshire again on the 30th.




I get to have another Thanksgiving when I go to New Hampshire for our "U.S. Thanksgiving" lol. And YAY, Britany will be there too! Wooooo-Hoooooo!





The girls will be coming down for Christmas this year and we will be celebrating it at Rob and Ann-Marie's house! I can't wait!

I will spend some of the holiday break with them here in Florida before Christopher and I join Colin in Toronto.

My computer is getting so slow and running out of disk space...it is really sucking the fun out of all of this!!

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

love all the pics! i can't bring myself to take any pumpkin pics until after this weekend when it cools down a bit.

we are getting in christmas mode already around here...my lists have been made for the italian feast i plan on making plus all the baking i need to do!

can't wait!

robinbrittagain said...

YUMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Colin may join us for the birthday party on the 19th, if not, then the 20th we will take the kids to Sea World together! I'm getting excited!!!!!

lahenry said...

Really nice pictures Robin!