Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Water Baby


Now that his sisters are back, Christopher has decided to give this pool thing another chance and decided it's not so bad after all! He has been having a great time and is getting more adventurous. He wants to put his face in the water. Of course, this is making me extremely nervous as I am no star swimmer. In fact, the other day Hope said to me "You can swim right mommy?" and my response was "Well, I wouldn't call what I do swimming." "Huh?" she said with a puzzled look. I clarified by stating "It's more like surviving". Anyway, hopefully Colin will get some time this weekend to go in the pool with him. He was on the swim team in high school and is calm as a cucumber in the water! But, alas, he has office hours Saturday, is on call all weekend and is catching up on stacks of charts left on his desk while he was in Toronto last week! *UGH*

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

looks like fun! Nana so proudly told us Christopher was having a ball in the pool :)